Sunday, November 4, 2007

Arjun Ghimire

Name: Arjun Ghimire
Date of Birth: 19-07-1985
Address: Baseri-3, Bijay kharka, Khotang, Diktel, Nepal.
Father’s Name: Karna Bahadur Ghimire

We are four brothers of our parents. Some years before our mother died. Among four of us, our two elder brothers are farmers. My third brother is in Saudi Arabia, where as I wanted to go overseas too, like my brother and earn my leaving.

Though I decided, I didn’t know where I shall start from. I didn’t have money, and I didn’t know any place where job could be found. One day from where I don’t know, my father brought 80,000 Rupees home. He had loaned the amount especially for me to proceed for my overseas job. I went Kathmandu and submitted the amount to the director Mr. Dhakal of the Ocean International Overseas. He told me to wait for two months. So, I returned back to my home to return after 2 months. After two months I returned to the agency. I was told to wait for 2-3 days, but my waiting ended up after 45 days only.

I had applied for a cleaner job as they had told me about the vacancy. I was tricked by the Agency in to a labour job. I worked there for 4 months but the company didn’t pay me any salary. The Company collapsed and didn’t even return my Passport. Than together with the other employees from the company, we visited Nepal Embassy and plead for help. I feel glad to be able to drop down my misery in words over here. if you want to help me mail : abandonworker@gmail.com


-------------***--------------***---------------***----------------***------------------***--------

No comments: